Monday, October 10, 2016

About Me

My name is Kai. I am in seventh grade and I was born in California but raised in Montana.  I was born in California but had to move to Montana because of problems with my father. I moved to Montana when I was 1 and lived there until I was 5 and had to move back because something violent happened with my family, and we had to move back to California to be safe but its all okay now.  I love my friends and family they are the best people in the world to me they are always there for me. I have a twin sister named Krista and two brothers. .My brother sam is nine Sam and Trent is seventeen they are really nice but one is really loud and one stays in his room and plays video games.My favorite book series is Divergent by Veronica Roth.My favorite movie is any scary movie.My favorite you-tuber's are  Mikey,and Rob and Corinne.My favorite bands are Melanie Martinez,Twenty One Pilots , My Chemical Romance ,and Panic at the Disco.My three favorite colors are dark grey,black,and dark red.My favorite things to do in in my free time are to draw,sing,hangout with friends,and go on social media.When I lived in a farm in Montana and we had two dogs and 8 cats but they were all outside pets that would come inside during night to eat.Right now at home I have one dog named Cassidy and she weighs ten pounds and is so adorable.My favorite subject in school is science .That is everything about me.


P.S.
If you would like to leave a comment on my blog, please click "No Comment " or (2) comments.Next ,enter your comment in the "Enter your comment box",and then click publish be sure to leave me your blog url,so i can visit your blog ( ;

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I really like your blog it is very interesting! I love Twenty One Pilots! I would love to read more of your blogs! my class blog is https://mcdowellmedia.edublogs.org/wp-admin/index.php?page=msreader.php come and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kai!
    My name is Camille and I'm also a HUGE fan of Melanie, twenty one pilots, My Chem and Panic! I actually just saw twenty one pilots on their Emotional Roadshow over the summer as well as Panic! and Weezer on their summer tour. I'm hoping to get tickets to their next shows as well, if they aren't already sold out (which they probably are). Keep up the great work on your blog and feel free to check out mine at https://cmcor.edublogs.org
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete